Upcoming Sessions - 416 Atwell Hall - To register, please click on the session you would like to attend:
- Friday, March 1, 2019 - 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 21, 2019 - 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 6, 2019 - 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
During the Sessions
- Meet and hear from our world-renowned faculty
- Receive a full overview of the program
- Q&A session with current OTD students
- Learn about unique specialization options in Pediatrics, Global Health, and Research
- Have your prerequisites evaluated by an Academic Coordinator
Quick Program Facts
- Top Ranked Program in the State of Ohio and Big Ten
- 12th Rank Occupational Therapy Program in the United States
- 98% average passing rate for National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Accredited by Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Association (AOTA)
To register for this event, please click on the session you wish to attend above and complete the registration form. Do not include yourself in the number of guests count. If you are attending by yourself, input ‘0’.