Join us for one of our Prospective Student Information Sessions!
You may RSVP here for any of the following sessions and receive an email reminder one week before the session. You may also click the links below to join the Zoom session directly.
During the Sessions
- Meet and hear from our world-renowned faculty
- Receive a full overview of the program
- Q&A session with current OTD students
- Learn about unique specialization options in Pediatrics, Global Health, and Research
- Have your prerequisites evaluated by an Academic Coordinator
Quick Program Facts
- Top Ranked Program in the State of Ohio and Big Ten
- 12th Rank Occupational Therapy Program in the United States
- 98% average passing rate for National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Accredited by Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Association (AOTA)