Join us for one of our Prospective Student Information Sessions!
Please check back for Spring 2022 sessions. Feel free to view the recorded session below.
During the Sessions
- Meet and hear from our world-renowned faculty
- Receive a full overview of the program
- Q&A session with current OTD students
- Learn about unique specialization options in Pediatrics, Global Health, and Research
- Have your prerequisites evaluated by an Academic Coordinator
Quick Program Facts
- Top Ranked Program in the State of Ohio and Big Ten
- 12th Rank Occupational Therapy Program in the United States
- 98% average passing rate for National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Accredited by Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Association (AOTA)