- Formative and summative evaluation
- Coded and administrative data
- Implementation Science
- Qualitative methods
Aging; Underserved Population; Cancer
- Aging and health
- Chronic disease among underserved populations
- Cancer prevention and survivorship
- Health promotion and personalized medicine
- Education in dietetics, geriatric nutrition, and gerontology education.
- Long-term care: Food systems, resident satisfaction, employee satisfaction, quality assurance.
- Young children and gardening.
Human factors engineering to improve patient safety in healthcare
- Human factos engineering
- Patient Safety
- Mild traumatic brain injuries/concussions
- Return to and maintenance of high-level physical activities after injury
- Complexity and system science methods in healthcare