Access helpful links as you embark on your education in the Athletic Training program.
Policies and requirements for students in the Athletic Training Division are outlined in the School of HRS Student Handbook and the Athletic Training Division Student Handbook. All program students are provided a copy of the current handbook each year. As a condition of ongoing enrollment, students must sign a statement that they have read, understand, and will follow the policies outlined therein.
Useful Links for Program Students
- E*Value Login - Access to your E*Value account for evaluations, hours logs, etc.
- Buckeyelink - your Student Center with information for registration, advising, financial-aid, etc.
- University Calendar - The official academic calendar for the Ohio State University
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA)
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers' Association (GLATA)
- Ohio Athletic Trainers' Association (OATA)
- Board of Certification, Inc. (BOC)