The Division of Health Information Management and Systems is celebrating 50 years of excellence on The Ohio State University campus.
Program Points of Pride:
- For the past five years, graduates in the program have reported a 95% RHIA exam pass rate on their first attempt.
- HIMS boasts a 100% six-year completion rate. Part of what makes this program so effective are solid business and information systems background and the healthcare foundation.
- Students gain valuable hands-on experience in The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and with a variety of health care partners around central Ohio.
- While the overall student to faculty ratio for the university sits at 19:1, the HIMS program only accepts 32 students each year, so class size is intentionally kept small.
- 2019 – Ranked #10 Health Information Management Degree Programs by Healthcare Management Degree Guide
Upcoming Anniversary Events:
March 17, 2020
OHIMA Scarlet & Gray Anniversary Reception
Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Dr.
Columbus, OH 43219
Registration details coming soon.
Check back for more information!