406C Atwell Hall
453 W. 10th Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Phone: (614) 292-8145
Professional Areas of Interest
- Clinical Education
- Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
DeMott, L. & Flinn, S. (2019). Functional Anatomy. Cooper's Fundamentals of Hand Therapy : Clinical Reasoning and Treatment Guidelines for Common Diagnoses of the Upper Extremity. Elsevier: 21-45.
Rybski, M. F. and L. DeMott (2019). Occupational Therapy Conceptual Foundations. Kinesiology for Occupational Therapy. M. R. Rybski. Thorofare, NJ, Slack Incorporated: 3-17.
DeMott, L. (2017). Novel isometric exercises for the dynamic stability program for thumb carpal metacarpal joint instability. Journal of Hand Therapy.
- 2020 OT Neuro Lecture Pain Neuroscience Education
- 1 hour On-line presentation
- 2018 Orthoses for CMC OA (Carpometacarpal osteoarthritis)
- 3 hour presentation to O1 Hand therapy Department
- 2015 Effects of relative motion orthoses and re-direction exercises for extensor lag following proximal phalanx fractures; a case series report.
- Poster presentation at American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT) Conference October 8th - 11th Denver, CO
Hite Award 2017 Ohio State Occupational Therapy Professional Contribution
- Orthopedics in Occupational Therapy OCCTHER 6230
- Physical Agent Modalities OCCTHER 6251
- Assess Occ Fundamentals of Biomechanics OCCTHER 35012
- Doctoral Capstone Experience, OCCTHER 7389
- Capstone Preparation, OCCTHER 7710
- Service Learning in Occupational Therapy OCCTHER 6510S
- Advanced OrthoOT OCCTH 5357
- OT in Phys Rehab OCCTHER 4671
- 1981, B.S., Eastern Michigan University, Occupational Therapy
- 2017, Post-Professional Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, Rocky Mountain University