Name: Garrett Robinson
Year in School: 4th year
Major/Minor: Radiologic Sciences and Therapy – Radiography Track
Extra-curricular activities/other organizations at OSU and in the community:
- Student Leadership Academy
3 words to describe yourself:
- Passionate, honest, compassionate
Current or recent internship/volunteer activities:
- Student intern at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists (OSRT) volunteer
More about me:
- Why healthcare?
- Healthcare is a place where people can care for others. That is why we are on this earth - to care for our fellow humans and move forward to a common goal.
- What is one thing you wish you knew before coming to college:
- One thing I wish I knew was truly how different college is from high school. Not just based on classwork but also the culture. Some high schools do not have a very high culture background but at OSU you will meet people from so many different places and backgrounds and it is so exciting.