Ohio State’s newly developed AS to BS Completion Degree in Radiologic Sciences is 100% online and designed for working technologists and therapists who want to advance their career.
The new Online AS to BS completion degree is specifically designed to prepare busy radiology professionals for an exciting career in radiologic administration/management within all areas of medical imaging.
Individuals holding a certification in radiography, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine technology or sonography from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) or the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), will focus on the administration/management track.
Students will continue their radiologic sciences education and improve their business acumen through coursework specializing in management principles and strategies, human resources for health care, administration and quality management and more.
Educating tomorrow’s Radiology leaders to direct, innovate and inspire the workforce.
The completion degree will allow for additional professional growth opportunities that may not be available to a technologist without a bachelor’s degree.
Graduates of the program will have a head start preparing for the Certified Radiology Administrator’s (CRA) certification exam. Earning the CRA credential positions technologists for management positions, distinguishing them as proven, skilled and knowledgeable leaders in the field of imaging management. Learn more about the CRA at ahra.org/cra
Why earn your degree at Ohio State?
- Complete your degree in less than 2 years
- Be prepared to fulfill the exam requirements for the CRA credential
- Learn from the best - instruction from the same top-ranked faculty that are in the classroom
- Students complete a capstone-like project, implementing quality improvement strategies for their work place
- Ohio State’s Division of Radiologic Sciences is nationally recognized for leadership and innovation in radiologic sciences education and research
- Associate of Science (AS) degree
- GPA of 2.50 or higher
- Must have an active registry with the ARRT/ARDMS/NMTCB
- Computer with internet access
Online program availability may vary by state. For more information on state authorization requirements and disclosures related to online programs, please visit State Authorizations.