Usability and User Experience
Undergraduate and Graduate application deadlines
Autumn 2022 – July 15, 2022*
*International Application deadlines are 1 month earlier. See GP Admissions for specific dates.
Applicants for the Undergraduate Certificate Program must meet the following requirements to be considered for admission by the stated deadline:
- earned high school diploma
- minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) in all coursework taken at all accredited higher education institutions; all post-secondary coursework is considered
- completion of the online undergraduate application (see link in application instructions)
- submit application and requested materials by stated deadline for intended enrollment in the initial required course
Undergraduate Application (see application instructions below)
Applicants for the Graduate Certificate Program must meet the following requirements. domestic and international applicants are eligible for this certificate.
Eligible for admission to the Graduate School at Ohio State as evidenced by:
- a baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential) from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into the certificate program
- a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned
- for international applicants and those who have held the status of U.S. permanent resident for less than one year from the first day of the first term of enrollment and are not currently an Ohio State graduate student, submission of TOEFL or IELTS scores
- currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student in a graduate program at Ohio State
Graduate Application (see application instructions below)
Undergraduate Usability and User Experience in Health Care Certificate Currently employed as a usability specialist or user experience designer, are looking to change fields or current Ohio State undergraduate students enrolled in relevant fields
Graduate Usability and User Experience in Health Care Certificate Individuals who are looking for a post-professional certificate for current or future jobs or graduate level students.