Clinical Associate Professor
306G Atwell Hall
453 W. 10th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
- Teaching and Learning
- Community health
- Healthcare disparities
Dunlevy C, Varekojis S, Sergakis G. Evaluation of the inter-rater reliability of the Clinical PEP program. Respiratory Care Education Annual 2016;25. In press.
Dunlevy C. Let's get beyond tobacco: A needs assessment of tobacco use among lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) young adults in Columbus, OH. Respiratory Care Education Annual 2014;23:8-11.
Dunlevy C, Varekojis S, Sergakis G. Inter-rater reliability of a respiratory therapy preceptor training program. Respiratory Care Education Annual 2013;22:10-13.
08/2016 Training Students to Serve the Underserved, Ohio Campus Compact, Newark, OH
- HTHRHSC 2300 Service Learning in Vulnerable C
- HTHRHSC 3500 Critical Phases in Life
- HTHRHSC 4400 Individual Differences in Patient/Client Populations
- HTHRHSC 5100 Pharmacologic Aspects of Practice in Health & Rehabilitation Sciences
- Dec 2015: College of Medicine Faculty Award, OSU College of Medicine, The Ohio State University
- May 2015: Emerging Service-Learning Award, Office of Service-Learning. The Ohio State University
- Nov 2013: AARC Volunteer Excellence Award, American Association for Respiratory Care
- Aug 2013: Education Practitioner of the Year, Ohio Society for Respiratory Care
- 1988: EdD, Educational Theory, Policy & Administration, Rutgers University
- 1984: MS, Technical Education, University of Akron
- 1981: BA, Biology, University of Akron
- 1981: AAS, Respiratory Therapy, University of Akron