Name: Amelia Young
Year in School: 5th year (senior in program)
Major/Minor: Radiologic Sciences and Therapy – Radiography Track
Hometown: Hilliard, OH
Extra-curricular activities/other organizations at OSU and in the community:
- Wish makers on campus
- Rock City Church member
- Wendy’s Gymnastics and Fitness for Children employee
3 words to describe yourself:
- Outgoing, passionate, smiley
More about me:
- Why HRS?
- The healthcare field is constantly growing! There are so many opportunities for growth within the majors and after graduation. I chose HRS because of this reason and know I will always have the chance to try something new and discover passions for things I never knew I would enjoy!
- What is one thing you wish you knew before coming to college?
- Call your mom and dad and tell them you love them! Don’t be afraid to try new things.