Name: Holly Swepston
Year in School: 4th year
Major/Minor: Radiologic Sciences and Therapy – Radiography Track
Hometown: Chillicothe, OH
Extra-curricular activities/other organizations at OSU and in the community:
- Radiology assistant at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists member
- Former Student Ambassador at Ohio University - Chillicothe
3 words to describe yourself:
- Honest, outgoing, motivated
Current or recent internship/volunteer activities:
- Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists volunteer
More about me:
- Why OSU?
- Going to college at OSU has always been a dream of mine. When I found out OSU offered a Radiology program, I did not consider anywhere else. I love the pride that comes with being a Buckeye and the many opportunities available both in and out of the classroom. It was a completely new atmosphere from what I was used to coming from a small community college in southern Ohio but it has truly been a dream come true!
- Advice for a new/prospective HRS student?
- Get involved! Try new things. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and step out of your comfort zones!