Name: Allie Dunne
Year in School: 4th year
Major/Minor: Health Information Management and Systems
Hometown: Hudson, OH
Extra-curricular activities/other organizations at OSU and in the community:
- Order of Omega
- Alpha Phi Sorority
- Buckeyes for Canines
3 words to describe yourself:
- Organized, hard-working, friendly
Current or recent internship/volunteer activities:
- Medical policy intern in the medical reimbursement and coding unit at the Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
More about me:
- Advice for a new/prospective HRS student?
- Don’t procrastinate and take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way!
- Favorite major course you’ve taken and why?
- HTHRHSC 5510 pharmacology. It was my favorite course because it was a field I have not learned much about in my previous coursework and it was overall very interesting.