Office of Academic Affairs
206 Atwell Hall
453 W. 10th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
- Assistant to HRS Director of Academic Affairs
- Manages OAA front desk and student employees
- Manages the school’s schedule of classes
- Manages Atwell Hall room reservations
- Liaison to university registrar and curricular partners across campus
Anya has worked in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences since graduating from The Ohio State University in 2021. Within the school, Anya manages the schedule of classes and Atwell Hall classroom reservations for each term. She also provides administrative support to the Director of Academic Affairs. During her time as a student, Anya worked as a university ambassador, giving over 100 campus tours to prospective students and their guests. She also participated in Buckeyethon, the Washington Academic Internship Program (WAIP), and the Transnational History of World War II global education program.
- Bachelor of Science in Anthropological Sciences, The Ohio State University, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts in History, The Ohio State University, 2021