Program Director Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Vascular Technology Programs
HRS Graduate Student - PhD
Angie is a native of Dublin, Ohio and came to Ohio State as an undergraduate Honors and Scholars student. As an undergraduate, Angie distinguished herself by completing her Radiography degree while conducting research on the risk of osteoporosis among women who attended the Free Hispanic Clinic at the OSU Rardin Clinic. After graduating with Honors and Distinction from Radiography program, Angie was hired as a mammographer by the James Cancer Hospital. Angie worked as a mammographer and determined that she needed additional skills in sonography to fully contribute to the health care of women. So, Angie re-entered our OSU Sonography program to complete the General and OB/Gyn program. After graduation, Angie returned to OSUMC but this time as a sonographer working in the High Risk Maternal Fetal Medicine department. Angie is a life-long learner and shortly after returning to the workforce began planning her graduate studies. As a part-time graduate student, Angie has completed the HRS MS degree and will be publishing her thesis on work-related musculoskeletal disorder risks for sonographers.
Angie is credentialed as a Radiographer with the ARRT, credentialed as a Sonographer with the ARDMS, and will soon be sitting for the ARDMS credential in fetal echocardiography. Angie is quickly mastering the Clinical Coordinator’s position by learning the E-value system and also meeting all the Clinical Instructors in all our sites.
- RST 3430 General Concentration Sonography I
- RST 3431 General Concentration Sonography II
- RST 3432 General Concentration Sonography III
- RST 3489 - Sonography Clinical I
- RST 3589 - Sonography Clinical II
- RST 3689 - Sonography Clinical III
- RST 5289 - Mammography
- 2008: Honors Graduate of the OSU Radiologic Technology Program
- 2009: Graduate of the OSU Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
- 2016: HRS Master's of Science Graduate Program