Assistant Professor, Clinical
406F Atwell Hall
453 W. 10th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 247-5024
Primary Professional Areas of Interest
Research FocusMy clinical and research endeavors are focused on improving and providing evidence based care that maximizes protective factors and facilitates personal growth among underserved or stigmatized youth.
Weaver, LL. & Darragh, AR. (2015). A Systematic Review of Yoga Interventions for Anxiety Reduction Among Children and Adolescents. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 69(6): 6906180070p1-9. Doi: 10.5014/ajot.2015.020115.
Weaver, LL. (2015). Systematic Review of Occupational Therapy Interventions for ADLs, IADLs, Work, Education, and Sleep for Persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders. American Journal of Occupational Therapy.
A Systematic Review of Yoga Interventions for Anxiety Reduction Among Children and Adolescents: Implications for Research and Practice. 5th Annual Occupational Therapy Research Summit, Pittsburg, PA. (2016).
Clinical and Research Applications of Goal Attainment Scaling in Pediatric Occupational Therapy. American Occupational Therapy Association 95th Annual Conference, Chicago, IL (2016).
The Use of Occupational Performance in Language for Writing Occupational Therapy Goals and Objectives in Electronic Health Records. 4th International Institute on the Model of Human Occupation (2015).
- Therapeutic Use of Self and Groups
- Mental and Cognitive Functions
- Occupational Therapy for School Age and Adolescence
- Mental Health Fieldwork
- Independent Study: Pediatric Specialization
- 2005: BS, Education, The Ohio State University
- 2008: MS, Occupational Therapy, The Ohio State University
- 2016: PhD, Philosophy in Health/Rehabilitation Sciences, The Ohio State University