Instructor of Practice
443B Atwell Hall
453 W. 10th Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Professional Areas of Interest
- Adult Neurological Rehabilitation
- Crisis Prevention Intervention and Behavioral Management
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Snyder, A.M. & Winner, E.V. (May 2022). Implications for Sexual Dysfunction and Sexuality in Acquired Brain Injury Patient: An Interdisciplinary Approach. Presented at the OhioHealth Neuroscience Symposium, Columbus, OH.
Snyder, A.M. & Longbrake, V. (May 2021). Collaborative Approach to Brain Injury Recovery: Cross Continuum Application. Presented at the OhioHealth Neuroscience Symposium, Columbus, OH.
Smith, M., Winner, E.V., Magner, A., Gillespie, J., & Snyder, A.M. (March 20210). Ataxia Treatment Progression Through the Continuum of Care. Presented as part of the OhioHealth Rehab Education Lecture Series, Columbus, OH.
- Occupational Performance, Environment, and Context
- Advanced Neurological Rehabilitation
- Ethics in Healthcare
- Physical Agent Modalities
- Occupational Therapy Intervention and Assessment for Physical Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy Core Skills
- Cognitive and Mental Functions
- Masters of Occupational Therapy, The Ohio State University, December 2014
- Bachelors of Human and Consumer Sciences, Ohio University, Major: Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism Management, June 2008