Agfa - Advanced Imaging Consultant
The Ohio State University - Instructor & Clinical Coordinator
Mercy College - Adjunct Faculty
453 W. 10th Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Professional Areas of Interest
- Teaching and learning from students
- Furthering the field of radiology through collaboration, education and technological advancements
- (Agfa) product design and validation testing to improve patient safety and technologist efficiency
My name is Jordan Hermiller. University in 2010. I then began my journey in radiology at Ohio State and a physician-owned orthopedic practice where I worked as a technologist for several years. Through these experiences, I became increasingly interested in the administrative side of health care which ultimately convinced me to pursue my Masters in Healthcare Administration at Ohio State. During this time, I also served as a full-time faculty member of Oho State's Radiological Sciences program where I taught various courses and coordinated clinical sites.
Upon graduating, I accepted a position at Select Specialty Hospital in Columbus, OH where I was responsible for imaging operations at my home site. I also served in a corporate role as the primary resource for all Select Medical imaging departments where I was responsible for reviewing and updating policies, procedures and joint-commission readiness standards.
Following, I worked in radiology leadership for almost three years at a large, level 2 trauma hospital in Columbus, OH called Mount Carmel East. Currently, I work as a Radiology Consultant for Agfa which manufactures medical imaging equipment.
Journal of the American Society for Radiologic Technologists
The Evolution of Quality for Technologists in the Imaging Sciences
Vol. 90, No. 7: sept/Oct 2019
Value-Based Reimbursement: Impact on Hospitals & Radiology (same topic)
AHRA Annual Meeting & Expo – Orlando, FL – July 25, 2018
Imaging Conference & Expo – Las Vegas, NV – Feb 16, 2018
ASRT Educational Symposium – Orlando, FL – June 22, 2017
- RADSCI 5189 - MR Practicum
- RADSCI 5089 – CT Practicum
- RADSCI 4530 - Quality Management
- The Ohio State University: Masers in Healthcare Administration (MHA) – 2016
- The Ohio State University: Bachelors of Science in Allied Health – Radiological Sciences & Therapy (2010)