Please note, all OSU and OSU Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s nationally recognized heart and vascular experts include physicians and scientists who work together to safely incorporate the latest life-altering biomedical discoveries into our treatment plans to provide the highest-quality, patient-focused care.
Ohio State Heart and Vascular Center Wyandot Memorial Hospital brings this excellent cardiac care and management to Upper Sandusky patients in a convenient, local setting.
Clinic services offered include:
- General cardiology consultations
- Vascular diseases and surgery consultations
Testing services offered:
- Non-invasive vascular testing
- Vascular ultrasound
Services in partnership with Wyandot Memorial Hospital
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Diagnosis and treatment of peripheral vascular diseases and vascular surgery
- Endovascular therapy
- Carotid and endovascular therapy
- Interventional therapy
- Carotid and claudication disease
- Varicose vein and venous disease
- Dialysis access
Learn more about Ohio State's heart and vascular services.
Free parking on surface lot