Routine care from a primary care doctor can help you stay healthy and get the right treatment for any health concern.
Times vary for individual practices.
Please call 614-293-5123 for more information.
Choose primary care for:
- Routine care for any undiagnosed condition
- Colds, flu, ear, sinus and bladder infections, insect bites, minor burns, sore throat
- Lab tests including pregnancy, strep and flu
- Immunizations, checkups and physicals
- Chronic disease management
- Same-day appointments available
Reserve your spot in line for AfterHours Care | Choose a Time Now
Our emergency departments provide round-the-clock care for life-threatening injuries and trauma.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please dial 911. An emergency rescue vehicle can take you to the emergency department more quickly and safely than can a friend or family member.
Choose emergency care for:
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness
- Changes in vision
- Confusion or changes in mental status
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea