Walk-in Care offers non-emergency care during the day, evening and the weekend for:
- Colds; flu; ear, sinus and bladder infections; insect bites; minor burns; sore throat
- Lab tests including pregnancy, strep and flu
- Immunizations, checkups and physicals
Providers at these locations cannot treat life-threatening symptoms, behavioral issues, prenatal problems, complex health conditions or infants under 18 months old. You will be referred to another provider or facility should you need care for these conditions and symptoms. If wait time extends beyond the location's closing time, additional patients may not be able to be sseen that day.
AfterHours Care offers non-emergency care during evenings and weekends for patients 14 years or older experiencing/needing:
Ohio State Students can request rides to and from our Martha Morehouse location after 7 p.m. by calling 614-292-3322. Learn more by visiting the Department of Public Safety. This location is also serviced by the Morehouse to Med Center CABS shuttle bus.
- Non-life-threatening cuts and burns
- Minor sprains and strains
- Colds and flu
- Stitches and suturing
- Urgent X-rays