Community Pharmacy Services
- Integration into each patient’s MyChart electronic medical record
- Automatic refill of some maintenance medications
- Medication synchronization
- Medication therapy management
- Flu shots and other vaccines administered on site
- Convenient delivery options
Bedside Delivery Program
The Ohio State University Outpatient Pharmacy offers delivery of discharge medications to a patient’s bedside for some areas of the Wexner Medical Center and The James. This is an optional, convenient service, easing the transition from hospital to home. Most insurance plans are accepted. Prescription co-pays may be paid by check or major credit cards.
Bedside Delivery hours are: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. If you are interested in the Bedside Delivery service, please call the pharmacy at 614-685-0244.
Home Delivery Program
Our home delivery program provides a streamlined, convenient method for refills of maintenance (non-controlled, non-specialty) medications delivered to your door.
Home Delivery patients can conveniently request refills by:
- Touch-tone phone (call 614-293-5920 and select option 1)
- MyChart website or app
- Speaking with a staff member in person or by phone
The Ohio State University Outpatient Pharmacy at the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
460 W. 10th Ave., L012
Columbus, OH 43210
Open 365 days a year
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Ohio State University Holidays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Map to Walk-In Location in The James
Additional walk-in locations will open soon; details will be posted here on The Ohio State University Outpatient Pharmacy site.