Comprehensive evaluation of a patient’s medication regimen and collaboration with provider to optimize therapy. Each patient’s therapy is reviewed by an experienced clinical pharmacist and any concerns or recommendations are communicated to the patient’s care team. Our team provides patient counseling and education about medications and works to address barriers to adherence.
The service provides each patient with:
- Complete review of prescription medications, over-the-counter medications and herbal supplements
- Personalized patient medication list
- Medication reconciliation (especially valuable if taking multiple medications or following with multiple providers)
- Evaluation of potential drug-drug or drug-food side effects, affordability of medications, adherence and medication monitoring
- Address any medication-related questions
Refer a Patient
Download our referral form and fax to 614-293-1456.
Referral Assistance: 614-293-5123
Need help with the referral process or form? Want to expedite an urgent request or check on status of referral? Our referral specialists will be happy to assist you in navigating referrals.