Instructor-Practice, Radiologic Sciences and Therapy
Office: 340-E Atwell Hall
453 West 10th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Primary Professional Areas of Interest
- Breast cancer
- Health disparities and inequities, especially those impacting women’s health
- Health prevention and promotion
- Roll SC, Volz Kr, Fahy CM, Evans KD. Carpal tunnel syndrome severity staging using sonographic and clinical measures. Muscle Nerve. Advance online publication. doi: 10.1002/mus.24478. (Impact factor 2.496)
- Fahy CM, Brophy L. Breast cancer in the LGBTQ+ community. Presentation at: Equitas Health. 2018 September. Columbus, OH.
- Fahy CM, Grossman A. Case series review: Breast imaging. Presentation at: The Breast Case Conference Series at Stefanie Spielman Comprehensive Breast Center. 2016 March. Columbus, OH.
- Fahy CM. Breast sonography: An overview of breast imaging and associated breast pathologies. Presentation at: Ohio Medical Ultrasound Society 9th Annual Meeting. 2015 April. Columbus, OH.
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Award of Merit (2012)
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Honors and Research Award (2012)
- The Ohio State University Denman Undergraduate Research Forum (2012)
- Awarded first place in Health Professions-Clinical category.
- RADSCI 4326: Administrative Aspects of the Radiologic Sciences
- RADSCI 5289: Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- RADSCI 5389: Quality Improvement Practicum
- 2019: Master of Public Health (MPH), The Ohio State University
- 2012: Bachelor of Science (BS), The Ohio State University, Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Graduated with Research Distinction and Latin Honors)
- 2000: Bachelor of Art (BA), The Ohio State University, Sociology