Name: Lane Hornsby
Year in School: 4th
Major/Minor: Medical Laboratory Science – Medical Science Track
Hometown: Oxford, OH
Extra-curricular activities/other organizations at OSU and in the community:
- Undergraduate research
3 words to describe yourself:
- Respectful, driven, caring
Current or recent internship/volunteer activities:
- Currently conducting research in the Funderburg lab under the Undergraduate Research Apprenticeship Program
- Former undergraduate research assistant in the Funderburg lab during junior year
More about me:
- Why HRS?
- I was put into HRS upon transferring to OSU and after discussing the nature of the program, I knew immediately that I was in the right place.
- Favorite spot on campus? Why?
- Mirror lake – I love the outdoors and the new and improved mirror lake is a great taste of this on campus.